The Small Boat Club : Moorings Available
Welcoming members and new members alike, social members and families – with and without boats!!!
A friendly, forward thinking family orientated, not for profit club; run by the members, for the members. The SBC aims to encourage boating generally and river cruising specifically. It is an ideal environment from which one can get into boating, develop skills and enthusiasm for the river and you don’t need to have a boat to be a member.
- Membership is by invitation and application, if you wish to apply please contact us
- Family membership £100 per annum.
- Individual membership £45 per annum.
- Couple membership £85 per annum.
- One off joining fee of £40 per annum.
- Mooring fees are paid quarterly in advance (£40 per ft per year).
The SBC thrives with active members who are willing to join in, help out and get involved in any way they can or are able to contribute – don’t enquire if you’re just after a cheap mooring!
The Club is run as a non-profit making body with elected members acting as trustees. The principal officers are its; President, Commodore, Vice Commodore, helped by a collection of active committee members. Moorings are available to members only.
There are several “open days” where prospective members may visit the island, if you would like to be kept informed as to when these take place please send your details to our secretary In the meantime, please feel free to browse some of our club activities.